MANY SKIN PROBLEMS ARE ASSOCIATED WITH AN EXCESSIVE BUILD UP OF DEAD SKIN CELLS, WHICH MAKE SKIN LOOK THICK, DULL WITH CLOGGED PORES. SKIN PEELS OFFER A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO EFFECTIVELY TREAT AGEING SKIN, ACNE, REDUCE SUN DAMAGE AND HYPER PIGMENTATION. AS A REGULAR TREATMENT, IT CAN ALSO HELP THE SKIN TO APPEAR SMOOTHER, BRIGHTER AND PLUMPER.
These skin peel are unique as they offer superficial and deep tissue rejuvenation with very minimal downtime. They help to smooth out those fine lines and wrinkles, stimulate collagen production resulting in smoother and brighter looking skin.
So apart from making your skin feel refreshed it will improve the appearance of –
- – Fine lines & wrinkles
- – Skin laxity
- – Improved skin tone & texture
- – Acne & acne scarring
- – Blackheads & open pores
- – Pigmentation and melasma
- – Dull & dry skin
These peels can achieve good results due to:
- – Antioxidant properties to fight free radicals
- – Exfoliating action to increase skin cell turnover
- – Regularising sebum production to help reduce symptoms of acne
- – Stimulate the production of collagen & elastin
There are two protocols:
- A) for the face, neck and décolletage.
- B) Body for the hands, elbows, glutes, knees and feet.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The chemical action from using these peels influences the dermis to help regularise hyperpigmentation, imperfections in the skin, accelerate skin cell turnover, regulate sebum, reduce dilated pores and improve the skin surface, to stimulate the fibroblasts which promote the production of collagen and elastin giving new vitality and freshness.
It has an exfoliating effect which means the old dead cells are removed.
WHICH AREAS CAN BE TREATED?
- These skin peel are effective for the treatment of the: – face, neck and décolletage
- And for the body in the: – hands, elbows, feet, knees and glutes
- They are suitable for all skin types.
- They can be used with the treatment of micro-needling for a more intense skin rejuvenation.
- Can be used as a stand-alone treatment or for optimum results a course of 4-6.
Following your treatment:
– You may experience localised redness, mild swelling. These symptoms should resolve after 24-48 hours.
– Your skin may feel a bit dry and experience some flaking of the skin between day 2 and day 10.
– It is recommended that a course of 4-6 peels gives optimum results at 7-10 days apart.
– Can be used as a one treatment peel.
– Avoid intense heat and direct exposure in the sun.
– Apply a UVA and UVB SPF50 for protection especially for at least couple of weeks. It is recommended to wear an SPF daily all year round as part of your skin routine.
– Gently wash the skin for a few days.
– Avoid exfoliating products and retinoids for 10-14 days.
– Avoid fragranced products for 2 weeks.
– Do not pick or scratch the skin for up to 2 weeks.
– Avoid waxing or other hair removal treatments until any symptoms have resolved. These treatments can cause irritation to the skin. Please check with your practitioner carrying out these treatments.
– Resume your normal skin care regime after 5-7 days.
1 Peel £80
Course of 4 £280
Course of 6 £385