DERMAL FILLERS ARE CLEAR GELS WHICH ARE INJECTED UNDER THE SKIN TO FILL AND SMOOTH FINE LINES AND WRINKLES AND CREAT VOLUME WHERE IT’S BEEN LOST.
AT NEOS, THE DERMAL FILLERS WE USE ARE GELS OF HYALURONIC ACID, WHICH IS A NATURALLY OCCURRING COMPONENT OF THE SKIN. FOR THIS REASON NO ALLERGY TEST IS NECESSARY.
WHAT ARE THEY USED FOR?
– Lifting and Shape lines
– Shaping and give volume to Lips.
– Contouring the face
– Creating volume where it is needed most.
HOW IS THE TREATMENT PERFORMED?
After the gel is injected in tiny amounts using a very fine needle or cannula into the different levels of the skin depending on what we are treating. The Hyaluronic acid gel lifts up the wrinkle or fold to
For lips enhancement the lip line may be injected in the same way to gently define the shape or/and can be made fuller by injecting a small amount of Hyaluronic Acic into the body of the lip which will give thin lips more volume.
After the treatment a soothing cream is applied to minimise the possible bruising
The treatment is quick and the results can be seen immediately.
WHICH AREAS CAN BE TREATED?
– Nose-to-mouth lines (naso labial folds)
– Frown lines
– Chin area
– Lip volume enhancement and fine lip shaping
– Vertical lip lines(smokers lines)
– Contouring of the face by augmenting cheeks and chins
– Dark Circles under the eyes (tired eyes, Tear Troughs)
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS?
– Discomfort and tenderness
– Inflammation or swelling,
To minimise bruising an anti-bruising cream is recommended following treatment. They typically resolve spontaneously after a few days.
Free First Consultation
Lip Enhancement From £300
Cheek Enhancement From £300
Tear Troughs From £300
Nose to Lip Lines From £300
Free Review Appointment