A DERMAROLLER IS A MEDICAL INSTRUMENT WITH MICRO-NEEDLES WHICH, WHEN ROLLED ACROSS THE DERMIS, CREATES PIN-POINT PUNCTURES. THIS IS PERCEIVED BY THE BODY AS DAMAGE, WHICH STIMULATES THE NATURAL PRODUCTION OF COLLAGEN AND ELASTIN IN THE SKIN WITHOUT DAMAGING IT. AS A RESULT, THE SKIN BECOMES TIGHTER AND SMOOTHER LOOKING YOUNGER AND HEALTHIER. NEOS IS AN ACCREDITED CLINIC TO USE GENUINE DERMAROLLER®
WHAT IS IT USED FOR?
• Scar removal – including acne scar removal
• Sun damage
• Stretch-mark removal/treatment
• Hyper-pigmentation treatment
HOW IS THE TREATMENT PERFORMED?
Depending on what we are treating, we recommend from 3 to 6 Dermaroller sessions with a break of 4-6 weeks.
1 Session £250 (Including Skin Care Products)
3 Sessions £700 (Including Skin Crae Products)
6 Sessions £1300 (Including Skin Care Products)
supple. Gradually, from one session to the next skin becomes firmer.
But for optimal results it is recommended to follow the complete protocol to extend the effects of
the treatment and obtain long-lasting results:
• For an optimum treatment: 3 sessions at 3-week intervals for immediate and cumulative results.
• For a Maintenance Treatment of the results: as soon as the need is felt, 1 session usually 3 times a year.
1 Session £200
3 Sessions £500