Terms & Privacy
- All patients are required to provide contact details; including address, telephone and email in order to secure an appointment.
- All clients will complete a Medical history form at their first appointment, this is necessary to inform the consultation and treatment planning process.
- All information will be treated as confidential and protected in accordance with Data Protection legislation
- Patient information will not be shared with third parties without written permissions and you will not receive unsolicited information from us.
- You may choose to remove yourself from our mailing list at any time, by unsubscribing.
To Unsubscribe, please write to us using the contact form our Contact Page.
Consultations are completely free.
Our aim is to provide the medical and aesthetic advice necessary for you to make an informed decision about your treatment or procedure.
There is a Booking Fee (£50) which is redeemable against treatment. Fees are refunded in full if, after consultation, if you decide not to proceed.
- Please provide as much notice as possible, if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, so that we may make best use of our appointment diary.
- Cancellations can be made by phone, email or in person at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Neos Clinic operates a 48-hour cancellation policy. If you do not attend a booked appointment, or fail to advise us in advance, the initial Booking Fee will be forfeited and a £50 non-refundable booking fee will be charged to make another appointment. If we hold a deposit on account this will be forfeited.
- If you are undergoing a course of treatment as part of a package, and fail to attend or do not provide 48 hours notice of cancellation or change, the treatment will be forfeited.
- Please do NOT attend the clinic for an appointment if you are unwell. If you are unsure, please call and discuss. Many treatments are contraindicated if you are unwell; this includes colds, cold sores or local skin infections.
- Routine review appointments are offered after treatment with Botulinum Toxin as a courtesy. If you are unable to attend the review appointment at 2-3 weeks, no additional treatment or ‘top up’ is provided once the review period of 2-3 weeks has passed.
- New patients are seen for consultation and assessment; treatment is not recommended on the first visit, to allow adequate cooling off period, but may be provided if the patient and practitioner deem suitable.
We do our best to accommodate late arrivals however, there may be times when a late arrival may result in reduced consultation time, or we may have to reschedule your appointment.
We aim to confirm all appointments by text message or email 48-24 hrs prior to your appointment. We are unable to guarantee this service and so must remind you that it is your responsibility to arrive on the date and time booked.
It is crucial that we keep to the appointment schedule to ensure that we provide the best possible service to the vast majority of clients who arrive as scheduled.
Any client who fails to arrive within a 15 minute ‘grace period’ after their scheduled appointment may be subject to the same penalties as those failing to provide adequate cancellation notice.
We hope none of the above need concern you and we can therefore keep your appointment arrangements as seamless as possible
We do not treat children or young adults under the age of 18 without prior arrangement.
Please do not bring children to the clinic unless they are old enough to be left unsupervised.
Children will not be allowed to accompany you into the treatment rooms.
- To book a Consultation with the doctor there is a £50 Booking Fee, payable on booking. This is redeemable against treatment carried out and will be refunded in full if you decide not to proceed.
- You will be advised of the full costs of any treatment plan proposed and agreed, including that of any maintenance treatment, before any treatment is undertaken.
- Payment is taken, in full at the time of treatment.
- The clinic accepts cash, or major debit and credit cards.
- A discretionary deposit will be taken for some treatments and in some circumstances.
Fees charged for treatment are for the delivery of a treatment and the accompanying service, which is inclusive of;
- consultation and assessment
- provision of information and advice
- safe treatment with evidence based products
- follow up appointments and aftercare advice and support as appropriate
Whilst we undertake to provide excellent service; factual, honest and ethical advice, safe, expert treatment in experienced hands and only the best products, we cannot guarantee your results and cannot offer refunds if the results achieved fail to meet your expectations.
All packages and treatments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Skin Care Products are not refundable.
All packages are to be paid in full before treatment commences.
If a client fails to arrive for their appointment, or provides less than 48 hours’ notice of cancellation, the session will be deducted from course.
If you have a complaint please inform us as soon as possible. An appointment will be made for you to be seen. A copy of our Complaints Policy is available on request.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. We reserve the right of changing these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.