WHAT ARE THEY USED FOR?
Dermal fillers are one of the most popular treatments for:
- Filling and Smoothing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Lifting and Shape lines
- Shaping and give volume to Lips.
- Contouring the face
- Creating volume where it is needed most.
HOW IS THE TREATMENT PERFORMED?
To start, and in order to make the experience more comfortable for the patient, a cream of Topical Anaesthetic is applied in the area we are treating, although the Fillers we use at NEOS contain a small amount of Anaesthetic mixed with the gel.
After the gel is injected in tiny amounts using a very fine needle or cannula into the different levels of the skin depending on what we are treating. The Hyaluronic acid gel lifts up the wrinkle or fold to
For lips enhancement the lip line may be injected in the same way to gently define the shape or/and can be made fuller by injecting a small amount of Hyaluronic Acic into the body of the lip which will give thin lips more volume.
After the treatment a soothing cream is applied to minimise the possible bruising
The treatment is quick and the results can be seen immediately.
WHICH AREAS CAN BE TREATED?
Almost any area of the face can be treated, but the most common ones are:
- Nose-to-mouth lines (naso labial folds)
- Frown lines
- Chin area
- Lip volume enhancement and fine lip shaping
- Vertical lip lines(smokers lines)
- Contouring of the face by augmenting cheeks and chins
- Dark Circles under the eyes (tired eyes, Tear Troughs)
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS?
After treatment some common injection related reactions may occur such as:
- Discomfort and tenderness
- Inflammation or swelling,
To minimise bruising an anti-bruising cream is recommended following treatment. They typically resolve spontaneously after a few days.
Free First Consultation
Lip Enhancement From £300
Cheek Enhancement From £300
Tear Troughs From £300
Nose to Lip Lines From £300
Free Review Appointment