Skin Boosters is a treatment which involves hydrating microinjections of a soft, gel-like substance made of high concentration of natural and free Hyaluronic Acid (HA) into the skin.
At Neos Clinic, we use Skin Boosters where the HA is combined with anti-oxidants, amino acids, minerals and vitamin. These injections are designed to prevent premature aging of our skin and to boost the radiance of our face, they improve the skin’s firmness, elasticity and radiance.
HA is found naturally in the body where it maintains hydration in the skin. As we age, the quality of our HA diminishes over time. Skin Boosters replenish and maintain natural hydration levels from within as they continue to work over several months.
WHAT ARE THEY USED FOR?
Skin Boosters are used:
- As an alternative for prevention, slowing down the aging process of the skin by keeping it
- As a compensation for the skin, as the AH injections compensate the natural loss of this
substance and stimulates the auto-production of collagen to help:
Smooth out wrinkles
Enhance skin glow
They improve the skin’s quality by boosting hydration levels deep inside the skin and increasing it’s
smoothness, elasticity and firmness. What you and everyone else will notice is a fresh and
invigorated look your skin.
WHERE SHOULD THEY BE USED?
Skin Boosters can be used in the following areas:
WHEN SHOULD THEY BE DONE?
- Regularly as core treatment to prevent cutaneous aging.
- In alternation with or as complement to other treatments, such as fillers
- On specific chosen occasions to rehydrate and give a new glow to your skin (for example, before/after prolonged sun exposure…)
WHAT HAPPENS DURING THE SESSION?
- A session consists of multiple intra or hypodermic micro-injections given with a fine needle of a very small quantities of the gel along the lines of wrinkles and evenly spread over the surface of the whole face. In this way the HA and nutrients arrive at the heart of the skin in order to gradually improve its quality and give it a healthy glow.
- A session lasts about 20 minutes
HOW OFTEN WILL I NEED THE TREATMENT?
You may see results immediately after the first session: the skin has a better colour, is less creased, better hydrated and becomes more supple. Gradually, from one session to the next skin becomes firmer.
But for optimal results it is recommended to follow the complete protocol to extend the effects of
the treatment and obtain long-lasting results:
• For an optimum treatment: 3 sessions at 3-week intervals for immediate and cumulative results.
• For a Maintenance Treatment of the results: as soon as the need is felt, 1 session usually 3 times a year.
1 Session £200
3 Sessions £500